We cannot even begin to contain our excitement about this new sharing tool we’ve designed for all of you!!! Seriously, it is going to knock your socks off!!
Currently we have a TEN series newsletter with two more editions in the works. These ten editions are solid enough so that if, for whatever reason we do not get the next two out quickly, you are fine with just these ten newsletters.
The newsletters are made to work with MailChimp, a FREE list service resource! Yup, you read that right, you can send quality newsletters FREE to your new members (or even your current downline)!
We named the series “Aromatherapy Oil Knowledge” or “A-OK” for short. Yeah, we know it is a little “punny” but, hey, bringing some humor into all of this can be awesome! So, for example, you could tell your new members, “and do not worry about learning or knowing everything, we have an 9 (or later 12) series newsletter that will make everything A-OK!” See, told you it was a bit “punny!” haha
So, here is what you need to make this happen:
(2) The TEN (later on there will be a total of twelve) newsletters as a ZIP file (see below). You will need to save these to a laptop/desktop computer. ZIP files will not download and/or open properly on most mobile devices without an APP.
(3) A list of your new members (or downlines) first name and email address. Last name helps but it is not completely necessary, you can make one up if you do not have it.
Here is a quick video to walk you through the process of creating a newsletter campaign via MailChimp:
**NOTE: LINKS shared in the newsletters are NEUTRAL, they do not route to anyone. They route to essential oil information that will help your member. We would NEVER, EVER provide a link that would attempt to take a member from you. These are HELPFUL links only. Go ahead, click on them, and you will see. **
Click/touch the newsletter subject/topic name for each of the ten editions below to save the ZIP file to your desktop/laptop computer (not for mobile devices). You will have TEN zip files when finished. Make sure you save them so that you know how to quickly find/access them on your computer.
- AOK: Welcome | PREVIEW
- AOK: Essential Oil Usage | PREVIEW
- AOK: It’s in the Air | PREVIEW
- AOK: All About Diluting | PREVIEW
- AOK: Vitality in the Kitchen | PREVIEW
- AOK: Love It, Share It | PREVIEW
- AOK: No Fear Sharing | PREVIEW
- AOK: Essential Rewards | PREVIEW
- AOK: Sharing Globally | PREVIEW
- AOK: Our 12 Body Systems | PREVIEW