Here is ANOTHER BRILLIANT, budget friendly way to plant seeds!!! We present you with a 4×6 small sized flyer featuring YL’s PSK (version 2, white) . . . it may be small but it is packed with visuals that give it a lot of information! Especially brilliant for those participating in RCD Shannon Hudson’s 10/90 plan! At just 15 cents (less with coupon codes and/or sales) per flyer you can easily plant seeds all over town! Why 4″ x 6″ size? Because you can have this printed as a matte photo, which will save you TONS on marketing material. We even left space for you to add your contact information! Keep an eye on the blog . . . we’ll have more mini flyers coming soon!
Here is a great deal . . . order via Shutterfly and if it is your first time ordering with them you will receive FIFTY photos (flyers) for FREE!!!! How cool is that?!
Just a few guidelines for use:
- Please do not alter our designs (with the exception of those designs, i.e. flyers, brochures, and business cards, that have an area for you to add your contact information)
- Please do not use as a social media graphic. This is for printing only.
- Please provide a link back to this page when sharing the banner with others.
- No one is authorized to sell this banner in any form.
- Our designs our made to meet U.S. compliance. We do not design for other countries as we are not well versed with the compliance requirements for other countries. If you select a design to use in another country, it is your responsibility to ensure it meets that countries compliance regulations.
- Our designs are free for any Young Living member to use, specifically U.S. members, see bullet point above.
We give permission for this flyer to be printed through any outlet for your personal use. The oil information in each box will be small.
Want the flyer? Click and then “right click and save” OR “touch and hold then save” to save the flyer design to your device. The method will depend on the device you are using. The flyer design is a high-quality JPG image file.
How To: Add Text to the Mini Flyer
We created a video to walk you through the process of adding text to your mini flyer using PicMonkey’s FREE service.
Make the mini-flyer even better by adding a strip of “peel and stick” magnet to the top of the flyer. This allows people to quickly put the flyer on their fridge for easy reference.