We are thrilled to provide you with this banner design and it free for all YL members to download and have printed. Design idea inspired by: Micaela Staudenmaier. We hope you enjoy!We hope you enjoy!
*UPDATE: this is the ONLY version of this banner that we now offer. There were questionable images on the first one designed and we felt it better to use ONLY images provided by Young Living so that no one has to be concerned. Thanks so much.
Young Living U.S. Members
We were very careful to use the measurements and guidelines provided by Vista Print for this particular banner.
Just a few guidelines for use:
- Please do not alter our designs (with the exception of those designs, i.e. flyers, brochures, and business cards, that have an area for you to add your contact information)
- Please do not use as a social media graphic. This is for printing only.
- Please provide a link back to this page when sharing the banner with others.
- No one is authorized to sell this banner in any form.
- Our designs our made to meet U.S. compliance. We do not design for other countries as we are not well versed with the compliance requirements for other countries. If you select a design to use in another country, it is your responsibility to ensure it meets that countries compliance regulations.
- Our designs are free for any Young Living member to use, specifically U.S. members, see bullet point above.
We give permission for this banner to be printed through any outlet for your personal use.
== Grommet Banner Stand ==
Signworld X Banner Stand works with grommets and is supposed to work with Vista Print’s 30” x 72” vertical banner. This is the one that is used by many YL members and is far superior to the one offered via VistaPrint. This is the stand you will want to use with this size banner!