Young Living Members
We were very careful to use the measurements and guidelines provided by Vista Print for this particular banner.
Just a few guidelines for use:
- Please do not alter our designs (with the exception of those designs, i.e. flyers, brochures, and business cards, that have an area for you to add your contact information)
- Please do not use as a social media graphic. This is for printing only.
- Please provide a link back to this page when sharing the banner with others.
- No one is authorized to sell this banner in any form.
- Our designs our made to meet U.S. compliance. We do not design for other countries as we are not well versed with the compliance requirements for other countries. If you select a design to use in another country, it is your responsibility to ensure it meets that countries compliance regulations.
- Our designs are free for any Young Living member to use, specifically U.S. members, see bullet point above.
We give permission for this banner to be printed through any outlet for your personal use.
We upload and test every banner we design to ensure it fits within the safety area for Vista Print. We use the specifications provided by VistaPrint to design each banner — YOU MUST USE THE PDF FILE to upload to VistaPrint — ONLY THE PDF FILE has the correct specifications. The PDF FILE is provided beneath the preview image ABOVE (before this VistaPrint image, scroll up). Click/touch here to go to Vista Print and upload this banner. Remember this banner is HORIZONTAL, 6′ x 2.5′ so be sure to select HORIZONTAL instead of vertical.
Horizontal Banner Stand
Need a horizontal banner stand? Click/touch here to order one directly from Amazon
Heavy Duty Zip Ties
Do not forget to purchase some heavy-duty zip ties. Run one through each grommet and attach to your canopy. Tighten (but not too tight, leave room to cut tie with scissors when your event is complete).