Finally, right?! Can you even stand it? These adorable, yet professional, event cards focus on your furry canine friends! We know we are going to get a ton of questions so let us answer them now — yes, we will have other animal focused cards but we do not know when, yes, we will make this a complete package with signs, labels, banner, and more but for now you can use some from one of our other ultimate event graphics sets. We just wanted to get the cards out there for now! We hope you enjoy the card set.
Ultimate Event Package Designs
Some use these to place in frames and set behind/beside aroma jars. What are aroma jars? These are jars that have cotton balls, epsom salt, or some other material that allows the oils to penetrate and linger so that your guests can have a brief aromatic experience.
These cards are designed to print as a true 4″ x 6″ size. They are high-quality and you can use any printing service you like. You may find it less expensive to print them like photos through a photo printing service like Shutterfly, Walgreens, WalMart, SnapFish, etc.
Just a few guidelines for use:
- Please do not alter our designs (with the exception of those designs, i.e. flyers, brochures, and business cards, that have an area for you to add your contact information)
- Please do not use as a social media graphic. This is for printing only.
- Please provide a link back to this page when sharing the banner with others.
- No one is authorized to sell any of our material in any form.
- Our designs our made to meet U.S. compliance. We do not design for other countries as we are not well versed with the compliance requirements for other countries. If you select a design to use in another country, it is your responsibility to ensure it meets that countries compliance regulations.
- Our designs are free for any Young Living member to use, specifically U.S. members, see bullet point above.
We give permission for our materials to be printed through any outlet for your personal use. Please remember NO Young Living Independent Member may profit from any of Young Living’s graphics/trademarks/brands, etc.
You can download the cards as a ZIP file (all 11 cards in one file that you must double click to open or use an APP to open the ZIP file if on a mobile device) or you can download the cards individually by scrolling to the bottom of this page. Either method should provide them at their true 4×6 size (they are actually 4.25″ x 6.25″ to allow for “bleed” room when printing). It is important to note that some mobile devices will lower the quality and/or size of images. It is always best to download them onto a desktop/laptop computer.
Need some cool frames for your new event cards? Check out these Ikea Tolsby 4×6″ frames that you can order directly from Amazon by clicking HERE.
Click/Touch the following link to download the ZIP file of all 11 JPG cards (you must UNZIP the ZIP file to obtain the 11 JPG images, most mobile devices require an unzipping APP — however, we strongly recommend downloading this on a laptop/desktop computer)
Here are a few outlets for some of the ingredients mentioned in the card set.
Ancestral Supplements Grass Fed Beef Liver: http://amzn.to/2GdW5u1
Organic Dried Parsley: http://amzn.to/2FwR3YC
Bobs Red Mill Baking Soda: http://amzn.to/2Fq40Y9
Coconut Oil: http://amzn.to/2FJOqGi or Purium’s Organic Tropic Oil hand packed, raw, live coconut oil: https://ishoppurium.com/products/tropic-oil-16-oz use coupon code: crunchynana for $50 off your first order of $75 or more. Buy 5 jars for around $40 with coupon code!
INDIVIDUAL JPG CARDS
right click to save as or touch and hold (depending on your device) to save the cards to your device/laptop/desktop