1. Thank you for the tutorial!

    1. You are very welcome and thank you for writing.

  2. If in another country like Australia can we just replace US with AU or can it only be done for USA?

    1. You will need to reach out to Young Living for your country. They should be able to guide you with an answer to this question.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Copyright © 2014-2019 The Oil Posse | All Rights Reserved
Web design and maintenance by Jordyn Lei Virtual Assistant