We are beyond thrilled to present you with the ULTIMATE DITCH AND SWITCH EVENT PACKAGE . . . everything you need to assist your potential member, team member, or even yourself with completing a home safety analysis. We even provide you with a link to our teams exclusive “Home Cleansing: cleaner, greener, safer” 8-day course! You are free to use any (or all) parts of the course to develop your own “Ditch and Switch” class/event. Plus, look for the link for our Thieves Household Cleaner 61 Uses Guide and so much more!
Click on any of the pages above to enlarge view.
Let’s begin with the analysis sheets. There are four parts to the analysis sheets (scroll down to download the pages):
- First set is to give to your potential/current team member to fill out. They will fill in the brand that they use, if any, for each of the products listed. By providing the brand you can, if you wish, look up that brand and find out the ingredients. You can then provide them with information about any potential ingredients that may be harmful to them or their environment. Of course, that part is optional.
- Second set has “greener recommendations” at the top with blank lines. This is what you will give back to your potential/current team member. Don’t worry, we provide you with a full set of sheets with matching recommendations for Young Living products. If a YL product is not available there will be a note to “see recipe/notes.”
- Third set has a list of Young Living product recommendations for those products that YL has a product offering to substitute. For those products that YL has yet to come out with a substitute for . . . we provide you with a note that says “see recipe notes.”
- Fourth set has a list of DIY recipes for products that YL does not offer a substitute for . . . note that there are some products that may pose a huge liability (risk) for “making your own” and we provided suggestions for brands that scored low to zero via EWG and/or Think Dirty. As always, be sure to state that all recommendations and/or recipes are merely alternative suggestions and they are all “use at your own risk” — always cover your rear — you should have a disclaimer that you are not responsible (liable) for any issues that arise from any of the suggestions/recommendations.
Guidelines for Usage:
- No one is authorized to sell the pages in any form or fashion. You are welcome to have them printed but YL representatives are not allowed to print and sell the pages (you must have a license from YL to sell any YL specific material).
- No one is authorized to profit from this package in any form or fashion.
- Please do not alter the pages (this does not include writing/typing information where indicated).
- When sharing this package with others, please provide a LINK back to this post. We often add/edit material and it is best that the person has the link to the actual material. Please do not load the pages onto any social media group/outlet. Just provide the link to this page. Thanks so much.
Ditch And Switch Pages
Download the individual pages, in PDF format, below (or you can scroll down and download each set as a ZIP file).
Potential/Current Team Members Copy to Fill Out
DitchandSwitchChecklist-Page1 (PDF file, click link to left to download to desktop/laptop)
DitchandSwitchChecklist-Page2 (PDF file, click link to left to download to desktop/laptop)
DitchandSwitchChecklist-Page3 (PDF file, click link to left to download to desktop/laptop)
DitchandSwitchChecklist-Page4 (PDF file, click link to left to download to desktop/laptop)
DitchandSwitchChecklist-Page5 (PDF file, click link to left to download to desktop/laptop)
DitchandSwitch-MemberSheets (ZIP file of all 5 of the above sheets)
List of “Greener Recommendations” to give back to your potential/current team member
DitchandSwitchChecklist-GRPage1 (PDF file, click link to left to download to desktop/laptop)
DitchandSwitchChecklist-GRPage2 (PDF file, click link to left to download to desktop/laptop)
DitchandSwitchChecklist-GRPage3 (PDF file, click link to left to download to desktop/laptop)
DitchandSwitchChecklist-GRPage4 (PDF file, click link to left to download to desktop/laptop)
DitchandSwitchChecklist-GRPage5 (PDF file, click link to left to download to desktop/laptop)
DitchandSwitch-RecommendationSheets (ZIP file of all 5 of the above sheets)
This set is YOUR copy for YOUR reference with YL Recommendations or See Recipe Notes
DitchandSwitchChecklist-YLRPage1 (PDF file, click link to left to download to desktop/laptop)
DitchandSwitchChecklist-YLRPage2 (PDF file, click link to left to download to desktop/laptop)
UPDATED* – DitchandSwitchChecklist-YLRPage3 (PDF file, click link to left to download to desktop/laptop)
*UPDATED PAGE 3 to reflect YL KidScents Toothpaste for the toddler toothpaste.
DitchandSwitchChecklist-YLRPage4 (PDF file, click link to left to download to desktop/laptop)
DitchandSwitchChecklist-YLRPage5 (PDF file, click link to left to download to desktop/laptop)
Updated Zip file coming soon
This set contains the RECIPES and NOTES for any product that YL does not have a substitute for
DitchandSwitch-RecipeAndNotes-Pg1 (PDF file, click link to left to download to desktop/laptop)
DitchandSwitch-RecipeAndNotes-Pg2 (PDF file, click link to left to download to desktop/laptop)
DitchandSwitch-RecipeAndNotes-Pg3 (PDF file, click link to left to download to desktop/laptop)
UPDATED* – DitchandSwitch-RecipeAndNotes-Pg4 (PDF file, click link to left to download to desktop/laptop)
*UPDATED PAGE 4 to reflect YL KidScents Toddler Toothpaste
DitchandSwitch-RecipeAndNotes-Pg5 (PDF file, click link to left to download to desktop/laptop)
Updated Zip file coming soon
THIEVES EVENT PACKAGE LINKS
Click/touch HERE to visit our “Thieves Event Package” links. There are banners, booklets, and other information to provide you with additional materials for your “Ditch And Switch” class/meeting/event.
THIEVES 61 USES GUIDE
Below is a list of all of the ingredients, items mentioned in the RECIPE and NOTES pages! Of course you can shop for these locally but if you want quick access and home delivery via Amazon then follow the links below — or you can follow the links to get an idea for a good brand to use.
Supplies List Links:
3% Hydrogen Peroxide: http://amzn.to/2txBIQS
Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide: http://amzn.to/2t8zZCb
Lemon Juice: http://amzn.to/2u1rbPO
Baking Soda: http://amzn.to/2uriwbU
White Vinegar: http://amzn.to/2tjmzqZ
Cream of Tartar: http://amzn.to/2urSa9T
Celtic Sea Salt: http://amzn.to/2urID2c
Washing Soda: http://amzn.to/2u1zmLI
Reusable Wipes/Cloths/thin sponges: http://amzn.to/2va6cdu
Witch Hazel: http://amzn.to/2us8O9j
Coconut Sugar: http://amzn.to/2txS8bP
Unflavored Gelatin: http://amzn.to/2u1MzEs
Bentonite Clay: http://amzn.to/2t8Hbho
Calcium Powder: http://amzn.to/2vuoGF0
Powdered Mint Leaf: http://amzn.to/2urkQzE
Ground (Powdered) Cinnamon: http://amzn.to/2uB9sSj
Ground (Powdered) Cloves: http://amzn.to/2vanxDg
Aloe Vera Juice: http://amzn.to/2t8BW17
Beeswax Paper: http://amzn.to/2urMexi
12 inch Cast Iron Skillet: http://amzn.to/2vuQKs2
Enameled Cast Iron: http://amzn.to/2u21OPu
Silicone Mats: http://amzn.to/2us0Mgz
Natural Value Baggies: http://amzn.to/2vup3PV
Bio Baggies: http://amzn.to/2uB8Z2w
Professional Trigger Spray Bottle: http://amzn.to/2us54V1
Organic Cotton Rounds: http://amzn.to/2ty2wQZ
Airtight Jars of Various Sizes
8 ounce jar: http://amzn.to/2urMFrm
13 ounce hinged jar: http://amzn.to/2urPhWv
26 ounce hinged jar: http://amzn.to/2us5Lhj
Jack and Jill Toddler Toothpaste: http://amzn.to/2uvNNKv
Triplex Green Guard: http://amzn.to/2uvSZy3
Honeybee Gardens lip liner: http://amzn.to/2t97vIm
Zoya Nail Polish: http://amzn.to/2uvYXP6