Rack Cards: NingXia Bar Event
Thinking of a great way to promote the NingXia Red Premium Starter Kit? Why not host a NingXia Bar event?! Young Living posted about hosting a NingXia Bar event awhile back on their blog. We’ve taken their concept and images and turned them into a rack card that you can use to give out during the event. The front of the card provides ideas for four NingXia shot recipes and the back promotes the NingXia Red Premium Starter Kit! You can print from home OR they use the individual PDF card files to print via VistaPrint’s Rack Card option. Either way, we’ve got you covered!
Guidelines for Usage
(1) Please do not alter the cards (this does not include guests writing on them, of course).
(2) Please respect the time we take to design these for you and provide a link back to this post when sharing with others.
(3) Please do not use these for social media graphics, we would love if they could be something special guests receive when attending a live event.
Download the cards individually if you would like to print them via VistaPrint. Select Marketing Materials then Rack Cards and follow the prompts. It does not matter which one you upload for the front and which for the back, as long as you place one type on the front and one type on the back.
PRINT FROM HOME
If you would like to print your own cards from home then you will want to download the PDF file below. It is set up to print as a tri-fold brochure. You can get 3 cards per printing. The file should work with Avery tri-fold 5884. You can save some money and use this off-brand instead 200 brochures for the price of 50 with Avery! After printing use scissors or a paper cutter to cut into three rack cards. You can even laminate the cards, if you so desire.
Trifold Brochure Paper
38lb Bond White Trifold Brochures – 200 Brochures – Desktop Publishing Supplies, Inc. Brand (should compare to Avery 5884): http://amzn.to/2ssGb6S
Rack Card Holder
SourceOne 4″ Wide Tri-Fold Brochure and Business Card Holder for 4″ Wide Bi-Fold Booklets – Clear Acrylic Countertop Organizer: http://amzn.to/2snlRbM
Swingline Paper Trimmer / Cutter, Guillotine, 12″ Cut Length, 10 Sheets Capacity, ClassicCut Lite (9312): http://amzn.to/2u5oV9H
Scotch TL901C-T Thermal Laminator, 2 Roller System, Fast Warm-up, Quick Laminating Speed (White): http://amzn.to/2stmoEe
Young Living’s advice for how to host a NingXia Bar event.
Give your event or holiday party an essential oil-infused twist by hosting a NingXia bar! This is a great way to introduce your friends and family to some of Young Living’s member-favorite products in a casual setting. When you’re hosting a party for the holidays, setting up a NingXia Red bar is a delicious addition to any gathering.
NingXia Bar Necessities
- Enough NingXia Red and NingXia Zyng for your crowd
- Plastic shot glasses
- 10 Young Living dietary oils of your choice
- Snack tray with enough dried wolfberries, chopped Chocolate-Coated Slique Bars, dark chocolate gingerbread truffles (see recipe below), and other finger foods for everyone to try
- Napkins, plates, and toothpicks
- Decorations and serving ware
Prepare Your Table
One key to success is to clearly label all of your offerings. Not only are placards an easy and informative addition, they are also a great way to start a conversation! For your NingXia Red bar, try grouping select essential oils in front of an instructional sign so your guests can help themselves!
Be sure to display a few take-home recipe cards for your guests, too!
Make it Your Own!
Make sure to put your personal twist on your party! You can change up the decorations, make your own essential oil blends, or find unique ways to share your favorite products.
Dark Chocolate Gingerbread Truffles
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Yield: Makes a dozen truffles
- 6 ounces dark chocolate (at least 50 percent cacao), finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon Yacon Syrup
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 drops Cinnamon Bark Vitality
- 2 drops Ginger Vitality
- 1 drop Clove Vitality
- 1 drop Nutmeg Vitality
- Unsweetened cocoa powder for rolling
- Place the chopped chocolate in a heat-proof bowl and set aside.
- Combine the coconut oil, Yacon Syrup, coconut milk, and salt in a small saucepan and bring to a simmer (do not boil).
- Pour mixture over reserved chopped chocolate. Let stand for 1–2 minutes, and then stir gently until completely melted and smooth.
- Stir in the vitality oils.
- Refrigerate until mixture is just set, about 2 hours.
- With a small scoop or spoon, make 12 balls, rolling each between the palms of your hands to smooth.
- Place about 1/4 cup of cocoa powder in the bottom of a shallow plate or dish. Roll each truffle in the cocoa until coated.
- Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes to firm and serve.
- Truffles can be refrigerated in an airtight container up to 2 weeks; let stand at room temperature 10 minutes before serving.