*IMPORTANT TO NOTE: The recipes should be considered for children ages 10 and above. However, please do your own research and adjust dilution to a level you feel comfortable. This is a sensitive area and everyone has varying thoughts about this topic. Do what YOU feel is best for you and your family. Thank you.*
We are SO excited to bring you roller bottle blend labels for “kidz.”
Please ensure you read and adhere to the following usage guidelines:
- Please do not alter the labels in any form or fashion.
- Please do not share the graphics, instead share the link to this page.
- Please respect the time and work we have put into making these for you all, at no charge. All we ask is that you provide a link to this page when sharing.
- Every printer is different. Yes, we tested the labels on two different printers and they lined up perfectly on both printers. Ensure the scale is set to 100%.
- We are only providing the labels and recipes we have used. You may use them at your own risk. Please read the disclaimer on the blend recipe document.
- If you make these and give to others, please note, you must provide the recipes so they have our disclaimer.
- Please ensure you have read our disclaimer page by clicking/touching here.
The link to download a full page of the labels can be found below. As seen in the preview photo, the labels are sideways and will print sideways, this is so they fit on the roller bottle properly.
You can print these at home but please understand the high-definition colors may not “pop” as they do in the originals. We encourage you to save the file to a usb, take a page or two of the labels, and have them printed at your local printer or office supply store that offers professional printing.
Finally, we hope you enjoy this free printable. If you make these, please feel free to email us some photos. Let us know if it is okay to share the photos and we may feature them on this page or our Facebook fan page.
Our tried and true (personally tested) supplies:
These are made to print on Avery Removable Durable Rectangular Labels, White, 1.25 x 1.75 Inches, Pack of 256 (22828). This particular one is water durable and will help the ink to not run as easily as other labels. This is what we use for all of our custom roller blend bottles.
We use and these same roller bottles constantly. We give them out with samples and use them in our own homes. We have not had any leak nor have we experienced any chipping. Together, we are on our 14th set of 6 bottles. We only recommend products that we have used and tested. The following are 10 ml blue frosted roller bottles with stainless steel roller fitments.
FRACTIONATED COCONUT OIL
Please feel free to use any brand you are most comfortable with using. We have personally found that we like Dr. Adorable brand, especially for their bulk size.
SMALL 16-BOTTLE OIL BAG
Let your little have an oil bag of his/her own. 13 colors options. And at only $10 we thought this was a great deal and we love the color options! We must state that you please not leave oils in the reach of children.